Friday, September 17, 2010

Best Summer

Lolz.. its like every 6 months only i come back here... cant even remember the last time.
oh well.. i'll just start back with the most fantastic summer i've ever had. Located at hometown, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Muahahaha... yea yea... i went back! It was sooo good.. i enjoyed myself.

I get to see my girl, my family and also friends. I was like a tourist, traveling around all the time.. *lots of trip to seremban* lolz.. it was where Caylie had to do her posting. S'ban SiewBan FTW! yeah.. so i spend lots of time with her.. went to pangkor island, hot spring in Sungkai, went caving and white water rafting in Perak, went ipoh on the way home from trips, ou ou.. went to do flying fox also.... so yea.. fair share of activities.

But here is the best part. FOOD suckaa... yea... i ate and ate and ate and ate.. n ate again! I ate sooo much and soo often that i forgot the feeling of hunger. Klang Bak Kut Teh.. ate that like 4 times a week. Hokkien mee, like twice a week... mum's cooking was great... remarkable! I gain 15LBS!!!! woohoo.. pls take not that i'm not the person that can gain weight so easily. SO when i say 15lbs.. others might be gaining 40lbs if they eat like me. lolz..

Had some great memories, got to celebrate my baby's birthday. this is sick.. i got the lok lok car to come over to my place.. was suppose to be a surprise but that didnt work out too well coz ppl got even more excited. But it was good.. had family and friends come over to the party, had some drink and later on watch the germany and argentina game (which i lost money).
another party was at Uncle Hee Pin's place. that was also a good party with family, sharing stories, laughters, caylie had good time with the kids.. lolz..

WEll.. this summer i get to spend time with caylie, which means its feakin awesome. couldnt ask for more. I had the best winter last year and the best summer so far...

1 comment:

fenfen said...

yeah .. the best summer i had too ..
thanks for the lok lok car.. ^.^
u r the sweetest ...